 LEGO Company / 2767
Re: I love Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Matthew Payne wrote:

This is it for me and TLC, I will continue to buy old sets off eBay and
Bricklink and when I have children they can play with my old sets and I will
teach them myself the values that you once stood for.

What you won't give them the chance to choose whether they'd rather play with
new sets????

ROSCO

Because BIONICLEs will never sell!   Opps, maybe we were wrong. :)

Lawrence