 LEGO Company / 269
Re: The Return of The Angriest Lego Collector in the World!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:26:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Bryan Kinkel writes:
In light of the July Surprise, are you still angry?
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/tlcsucks.htm

Bryan:

Have you EVEN been to The Angriest Lego Collector in the World's site?  What
does it say? Right there, Baby, in the scrollit function:

"TLC, this is your last chance in a time of peace to sell Lego enthusiasts
REAL bulk ordered bricks and service packs of cypress trees and other
foliage! Meet my demands or suffer the consequences! Only you can prevent
the horror!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

What do I get? The freaking Guarded Inn!  O yes, very nice...! Lego Direct
is BECOMING almost cool (AND I am beginning to think that Brad Justus, in
particular, might actually know what he is doing and should be given command
of the "vessel") -- but TLC STILL sucks! Where's my REAL bulk bricks? Where
are my cypress trees, eh?  Where are my flowers?  I MUST have more foliage...

:::::the sounds of breaking glass and shattering wood::::

Of course, I'm ANGRY -- dammit! Anger NEVER sleeps!

-- Hop-Frog (only the messenger of humor)