 LEGO Company / 266
    The Return of The Angriest Lego Collector in the World! —Richard Marchetti
   For Little Shiri Dori... (URL) Hop-Frog (Yes, surprisingly, my brother IS a dentist!) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Return of The Angriest Lego Collector in the World! —Eric Joslin
     (...) eric (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Return of The Angriest Lego Collector in the World! —Bryan Kinkel
   In light of the July Surprise, are you still angry? -- Bryan "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEJx6E.J76@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: The Return of The Angriest Lego Collector in the World! —Richard Marchetti
   (...) does it say? Right there, Baby, in the scrollit function: "TLC, this is your last chance in a time of peace to sell Lego enthusiasts REAL bulk ordered bricks and service packs of cypress trees and other foliage! Meet my demands or suffer the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego)