 LEGO Company / 2562
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 21:00:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Bryan Beckwith wrote:
   Just so I’m clear, is this open to everyone, or just kids?

The competition has two age groups, under 13 and 13 and over (Junior and Senior). The finals will have 10 Grand Prize winners: 8 juniors and 2 seniors. They’re wisely seeding it so the kids don’t get trounced by the adults. And they’re making sure that exactly two AFOLs will win also. I think that’s a very fair ratio, myself.

I agree. I think it’s absolutely fantastic that they’ve included a Senior category

   See this page on LEGOfactory.com for more info.

And yes, I’m entering. First deadline is this Sunday.

I’m hoping to do so, but am still struggling with the LDD software. :(

Best regards,
Allan B.