 LEGO Company / 2453
  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Wow - so you were the one who came up with the whole 500 bonus piece idea! Cool! (...) Even though I was unable to obtain any of the 4679 set, I'm happy to hear that there will be additional moments of "spring cleaning" in the future! -Bryan (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies

(...) Well, I was one of many who had a similar idea. Can't take credit for this one, only that I participated in the concepting. (...) There should still be some floating around... in a few stores anyway! :) Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)