 LEGO Company / 2376
    Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive? —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Dear Jake or LEGO rep, Just saw that 10133 is now available for pre-order on Shop-At-Home (awesome, thanks!). The description doesn't mention adding a motor or light kit. Obviously adding a motor will work and I'm assuming (hoping) 10133 includes (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive? —David Koudys
     (...) Thanks for the heads up on the pre-order, Paul! Just ordered mine. Thanks TLC for putting together these wonderful sets! It is appreciated, Dave K (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive? —Teunis Davey
   (...) Hello All, Hello Jake/Lego Rep, I was just wondering why this train set is not available on Australian Shop at Home ? (URL) a great looking American train , and I would like to get my hands on One or Two or Three etc. Or is Lego going to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)