 LEGO Company / 2376
2375  |  2377
Subject:
Motor and Light for 10133 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:09:12 GMT

Dear Jake or LEGO rep,

Just saw that 10133 is now available for pre-order on Shop-At-Home (awesome,
thanks!).  The description doesn't mention adding a motor or light kit.
Obviously adding a motor will work and I'm assuming (hoping) 10133 includes the
light-gray train-motor-decorated-sides pieces (right?).  What about adding the
light kit?  The inverted clear 1x1 round plate on the nose looks like it was
meant for this.

I'm curious if instructions for adding a motor and a light are included in the
building instructions as was done for 10020 (which I thought was very cool!).

Thanks,
Paul S. D'Urbano