 LEGO Company / 2369
    New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home Jarid Lukin
   As promised here: (URL) And alluded to here: (URL) We have added a new highly detailed zoom tool to the (URL) Shop> product pages. Currently, over 250 products have the zoom enabled, and more are on the way in the near future. Check out a few (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) Major kudos for implementing this! I can see this becoming an extremely handy tool. Good image quality (mostly) on the ones I saw. (I did see this feature a day or two ago when I looked at (URL) Toa Vakama> but it used an older, darker image (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

         Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home Jarid Lukin
     Thanks for the great feedback everyone. We're glad to hear you like the zooms! In answer to some of the questions that have been raised: 1) The goal is to have zoom enabled for all products in the Shop, where it makes sense. You probably won't see (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

         Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) If you realy want those images, and are prepared to put some effort into it, you could grab the individual 'tiles', and 'seem' these together with MS-paint or a more sophisticated bitmap editing program. I did something similar grabbing (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.clikits, FTX)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) Impressive, it seems to works realy well and pretty fast too. Some sets always had a certain "The build model looks way mutch better than the box picture suggests"-factor, but this zoom tool almost eliminates this, showing details so sharp and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Bryan Wong
     (...) Wow, thanks! The zoom tool works great! It's SO detailed, I can almost build the model myself just by looking at the fully-zoomed-in pics (assuming I have the parts). :) Thanks again, -Bryan (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Darrell Urbien
     Neat! I actually just found this myself (before seeing this thread on LUGNET) and I couldn't believe I'd missed it before. It is so useful - the small pics are just about useless for making buying decisions. I've been looking for ideas on how to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —John Neal
     (...) (snip) (...) That's phenomenal! Very impressive work, Jarid. Well done! JOHN (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home —Orion Pobursky
   (...) This feature is way cool. You guys rule. -Orion (who's been wanting something like this for a long time) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)