 LEGO Company / 2374
Re: New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 21:23:40 GMT

Neat! I actually just found this myself (before seeing this thread on LUGNET) and I couldn’t believe I’d missed it before. It is so useful - the small pics are just about useless for making buying decisions.

I’ve been looking for ideas on how to make LEGO furniture, and hadn’t even thought to check out the Belville line - until I could zoom in on the site images. Plus there’s the added benefit of being able to buy these sets over the Internet instead of my local LEGO store, LOL.

Thanks!

Darrell