 LEGO Company / 2356
2355  |  2357
Subject:
Question for Jake McKee,Brickmasters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:14:18 GMT

Jake,
  I noticed that you did not answer the post by David Gregory on Wed. Sept.22
and was wondering if you would please? Concerning the ticket to Legoland and how
to get the 180 pieces to build what we design?I ,for one,know that I will never
use the ticket but it exceeds the kits to be furnished in value.Kinda makes
sense,I think,to give us a choice.
Thank you