 LEGO Company / 2244
  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

(...) That's a good deal! But I need some time to think up a proper justification to give my wife. ;) Any idea how long we can expect this offer to last? Thanks, - Joe (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My Own Train - Special Offer

(...) Oh yeah, duh. Sorry I forgot that bit: It's live until 30 August. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)