 LEGO Company / 2225
  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) color change=LEGO design lab new US stores= LEGO Brand Retail different parts of the overall company. LBR is working very hard to hire the right kind of people to be employed at LEGO--new employees have to go through a weekend training program (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) I'll personally vouch for this -- I recruited one of the "dedicated LEGO employees" who is now traveling around the country doing training. She is the BEST!! And "passionate" doesn't quite cover how much she cares about 'the brick'... :-) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)