 LEGO Company / 2201
    Check Your New Train Motors! —Mark Bellis
   I just had a new train motor (10153) that was missing a rubber tyre off one of its wheels. It's quite a difficult fault to spot by eye, but my 'commissioning test' (running new motors round the track for a few laps) showed that this motor was (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Check Your New Train Motors! —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) so are there any visable differances between the new and old 9volt train motors? also what set did you get the new motor out of? ondrew (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego)