 LEGO Company / 2108
  Re: New container ship color

(...) The offer is up on the table if you want to trade jobs for a few days, maybe work my shifts during Brickfest. :-p Just think of the possibilities, you could see what the AFOL's are buying firsthand! ;) -Brian (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New container ship color

(...) Well, before you start talking about that, I have two words for you: Color Change. :) Even the best of jobs has its toughest days! (...) Well, since I'm probably buying the same things, I'd better stay as far from the store as possible. My (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)