 LEGO Company / 1935
1934  |  1936
Subject:
LEGO(c) Color Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:33:39 GMT

Hi all,

Can someone out there explain me what the following colors are (Old - New)?
I'm working on a bulk order for our club members and got a mail back with 2
different colors for GRAY and 2 for DARK GRAY , NOT for BROWN.
Now i have :
1) Gray
2) Gray 02
3) Dark Gray 27
4) Dark Gray 199

I know that those 3 color did change in 2004 (Gray, Dark Gray & Brown), but
witch one is the OLD color and witch one is the NEW color?
My contact person at LEGO is on holliday for the moment, can't ask it there for
the moment, but some club members want to know it ASAP.

Thanks,
Ludo - www.belug.be