 LEGO Company / 1769
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake / Richard when I have put in the first item and I click on Browse For More it says I have 0 items in my cart. I know I have cookies enabled and I've added pabtrack.com and briktrak.com to my trusted sites list to enable java. What else (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:HxMBE3.1DKM@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) have (...) pabtrack.com (...) It looks like there's something not quite right about your cookies. Could you check the following in Internet (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) You could just download Firefox. (URL) using IE will get you thrown in jail after some piece of spyware hijacks your browser and puts kiddie pr0n on your computer. (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)