 LEGO Company / 1763
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

This is a GREAT idea! Lego could put mass quantities of "standard torsos" in, and every once in a while mix in something really rare like a forest maiden or something. This is how collectable card companies sell their products. Lego could do the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Thank you. The collectible card game industry is where I came up with that idea, and I get excited every time I think about it. However, I think this idea is only good for minifigs. TLC should just make assortments of slopes and doors, they (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)