 LEGO Company / 1749
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hi, Richard, first things first, could you please use your name instead of "BrikTrak.com" for the postings? I tend to communicate with people, not with a website... This PAB tracker is the first sensible idea by Lego since the general (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Could you clarify what you mean by that? When I look at the post in web view this is what I see on the header: - start - Subject: Re: Top secret project - we need your help Author: Richard Morton Newsgroups: lugnet.lego, lugnet.color Date: (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.admin.nntp)