 LEGO Company / 1705
  Newest member of the LCD Team

I have some good news to pass along – Jan Beyer, a LEGO colleague has joined the LEGO Community Development (LCD) Team to help me out. Jan will be working with the German community. Jan will report into me, but will be the main point of contact (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce) !

  Re: Newest member of the LCD Team

Jake, will there be any sort of community development member in the Australia / New Zealand region?? Aaron Coghill "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HxK5HI.170J@lugnet.com... (...) joined the (...) with (...) of (...) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Newest member of the LCD Team

(...) Maybe next year! :) Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Newest member of the LCD Team

(...) That would be great, for several years we have been asking Lego Australia, if possibe to assist our group with the train shows that we have put on. Looking at what you have acheived in the US and Europe, we have been fustrated that LA wouldn't (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: Newest member of the LCD Team

(...) I've heard you guys have had problems, and have previously suggested that if anyone wanted to follow-up via email, I'd be happy to help out. So to reiterate, if you guys need my help, please drop me a line at jake@lego.com. I'm happy to help (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego)