 LEGO Company / 1705
1704  |  1706
Subject:
Newest member of the LCD Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 16:22:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have some good news to pass along – Jan Beyer, a LEGO colleague has joined the
LEGO Community Development (LCD) Team to help me out. Jan will be working with
the German community. Jan will report into me, but will be the main point of
contact moving forward for the German community.

Jan is 28 years old and works in Billund. He’s a rising LEGO fan too, and I’m
sure he’d post some pictures of his creations if you ask nicely.

Kate has been transitioning out of the Community Development Team this year in
order to work full-time for Shop At Home. Of course, if you've ever met Kate,
you'll know that her focus will include the community!

The addition of Jan to the team will really help increase and improve
communication between the German speaking fan community and the LEGO Company.

Jan's e-mail is jan.beyer@europe.lego.com, and feel free to drop him a line with
questions, concerns, or just to say hi! Jan will be introducing himself in the
1000steine.de forums.

Anyway, I hope you all are as excited about this addition to the team as I am.
Jan’s going to be a big help!

Jake
---
Jake McKee