 LEGO Company / 1552
    Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Gregory Muri
   For me basic bricks, plates, and slopes are a must in real grey, dark grey, and brown. BURPS and 48x48 baseplates make excellent candidates as well. I have no suggestions for the new colors as I don't have and will not use any of them. Thanks for (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Not having read the complete thread of suggestions I'll just throw in what I think: I think one main problem with the new colours is that all newly invented parts (for the first time issued in 2004's sets like the Cone Half 8 x 4 x 6 (part (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)