 LEGO Company / 148
    Re: Chrome Set Crisis —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Gosh, I am so sick of you "free lunch" people! Why should lego clean up it's act just for you? Will you purchase the requisite numbers of this set that will make it worth TLC's ($$$!) effort to clean up it's act for you? Bottom line -- will it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Chrome Set Crisis —Aaron West
   (...) Calm thyself, I believe he ordered from the available product web-page only to be informed that his measly two product order had been cancelled because two was too many to ship to him. Could they have not just backordered it for him? Or sent (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego)