 LEGO Company / 148
Re: Chrome Set Crisis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:06:53 GMT

Jonathan writes:
You truly need to clean up your act with this. I ordered 2 4819 rebel
chariots yesterday, and now they are "not availible" Also, I have to spend
long periods of time to get any of the other chrome sets because they are
not on some of the computers. This is extremely frustrating to me, and
ANYBODY else who tries to order them. Really, you need to clean this up.

Gosh, I am so sick of you "free lunch" people!  Why should lego clean up
it's act just for you?  Will you purchase the requisite numbers of this set
that will make it worth TLC's ($$$!) effort to clean up it's act for you?
Bottom line -- will it be profitable for TLC to clean up it's act for you?
What you need to do is come up with a minimum 40 page plan that covers 5
years into the future and assures TLC profitability in implementing your
plans.  Why can't you just be satisfied that the sets are available at all?!
Sheesh!

O wait, I forgot -- you don't ACTUALLY work for TLC; THIS IS A CONSUMER
COMPLAINT! Mea culpa, please disregard the foregoing.

BTW, I completely agree with you. The distribution of these sets has made no
sense whatever.  Not before the sets hit these shores, and not since that
happy event.  Standard TLC practice, says me.

=)

-- Richard