 LEGO Company / 129
    Juniorization Manifesto —David Eaton
   Juniorization Manifesto I'm going to try and share my thoughts about juniorization. It is my utmost hope that I can present reasons for and against it, though I fear that my arguments shall be slightly one sided. I don't expect to get a formal (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Juniorization Manifesto —Andrew Lipson
    (...) There's another reason for Juniorization (and other manifestations of special-purpose pieces) that doesn't seem to have got much airtime in this debate. No doubt I'll be corrected, but Lego's basic patents have expired. This is why we are now (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Juniorization Manifesto —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, I thought that back in the late 80's, when Tyco Super Blocks first appeared. However, I've been told that the patent hadn't expired, and the TLC entered into a big lawsuit against Tyco for patent infringement, with Tyco winning in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)