 LEGO Company / 11
    Master Wish List for Lego Direct? —Ashley Glennon
   Has there been any discussion here about creating a preliminary "wish list" data base for Lego Direct? I envision a spreadsheet or similar document that lets Brad and the Lego Direct team know what we are really after. It would seem that this would (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Master Wish List for Lego Direct? —Ashley Glennon
   My own question has been answered. It looks like Randy A. has already proposed this "wish list" solution. Sorry for the redundant request. Way to go, Randy! Ashley (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Master Wish List for Lego Direct? —Randy Anchikoski
   I've been working on this for a few hours now (yesterday) and it's coming together nicely. I'll be looking for input soon (not data input, but design input). Randy "Ashley Glennon" <Ashley.Glennon@Voic...tream.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego)