 LEGO Company / 11
10  |  12
Subject:
Master Wish List for Lego Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:28:10 GMT

Has there been any discussion here about creating a preliminary "wish list"
data base for Lego Direct?  I envision a spreadsheet or similar document that
lets Brad and the Lego Direct team know what we are really after.  It would
seem that this would be valuable information for us all and would provide
logical rather than subjective information for Lego Direct.

Would someone like to own this project and be the keeper/compiler of such a
list?  Everyone could submit requests to this individual who could represent
the totals to Brad for the initial launch.  I would volunteer but I am not
savvy in this area.

I feel that such a list would assist the Lego Direct program in getting off to
a good start.  I apologize for my ignorance if an initiative of this nature is
already underway.

Ashley