 Inventories / 83
  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

Hi Dan, I have a small question. I made several times the wrong choice of a set (different numbers in US/EUROPE) that I own. In the inventory (my parts/sets) I changed the item to 0 sets, but these zero-ed sets don't disappear. Is it possible, for (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"

(...) I think this has been fixed - let me know if you see this problem happening again! Thanks for pointing it out, Dan (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inv)