 Inventories / 8
  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

1 x 1 plates, yes, but TILES - not that i know of. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

I missed the plates part. Sorry, my bad. I can't think of any set that used 1x1 clear PLATES.... It must have been some early set. Definitely wasn't space or castle, I have most of those. :D It had to have been a town set. "Jennifer L. Boger" (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

No, no. Lots of sets used clear 1 x 1 plates, i'm asking about clear 1 x 1 tiles though. And it can't be too "early" cause the collection i received it in is from 1989 to 1999 (ish). I'm open to the possiblity that it's a clone, but i'm also hopeful (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?

Yeah, I got it the first time, but I still managed to type plates instead of TILES. That's what happens when you stare at a computer screen too long. I can't think of any sets that had clear TILES. I still say it had to be an early town set..... (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)