 Inventories / 70
    Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Larry Pieniazek
   <snip> I am not privy to all the internal discussion nor do I want to comment about who said what (how would I know?). I just hope that this difference is resolved rather than growing into a rift. The community sites are isolated enough as it is, (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Ken Koleda
   I want to second Larry's comments here. I also want to add that while there is a bit of disagreement on the surface everyone seems to be civil about it so far, thankfully. Please fight the rift potential here. Get on the phone if needed, email and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)