 Inventories / 67
  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) Wow! This time I became a member on Peeron and wow! Was that like being frozen and awaked 1,000 years later!?! But why did you have to sum up the MSRP? :) The download of the set list from Lugnet worked like a charm, and like others I tried to (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) heh, should have an option saying "Total MSRP: $10"? That'll help all us addicts :) (...) The problem is that figuring this out is very database intensive - generating a comeplete list, comparing each members part list with over 2500 (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Build sets from "My Parts"

(...) It woudl help, but it't still a little steep :) (...) I understand that. The e-mail function could work, or perhaps the server can store the files and compute them when idle? Perhaps also send an optional e-mail when the users file has been (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.inv)