 Inventories / 600
    Sets that have 'Brick 2 x 2 with White Lego Logo Open-O Pattern' (3003px8) ? —Dan Prouty
   Hello Lego friends! I just picked up a small sack of 1970's legos today and found a very unusual piece. It has been inventoried at peeron but it does not have any sets associated with it yet. If you have a set with this piece I'd love to know what (...) (16 years ago, 31-May-08, to lugnet.inv)