 Inventories / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
Peeron Inventory Correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 04:26:16 GMT

Not to steal John's thunder...

But I was building Set # 6856-1: Planetary Decoder ('cause I thought I had all
the bits from my garage sale-ing/flea marketing/auction buying)

So I go to Peeron and gather up all the pieces listed there, then I go to the
instructions.

On Peeron--

1 4032 Black Plate 2 x 2 Round

In the build instructions--

Step 4 on this page--

http://www.peeron.com/scans/6856-1/11

Step 10 on this page--

http://www.peeron.com/scans/6856-1/13

I think that's 2 of those black round thingies that you need to build this :)
(1)

After building it, there were no left over pieces from the Peeron inventory.
Unsure if any extra pieces came in the original box.

Take care,

Dave K
1 - black round thingy is a technical term for those of you that missed it