 Inventories / 52
    Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Duane Hess
   (...) Well, mine came back OK with the exception of the replacement part quantities. Mine were all off by a factor of three for the Gungan Sub and by a factor of two for the Fire Patrol Copter (each of which I own). If there was one needed to build, (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Build sets from "My Parts" —Dan Boger
   (...) oops - sorry, I added a new bug to where there was none before. try again now! (...) yah, working on that. Though it's going to be a pretty big list for most people. Dan (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inv)