 Inventories / 498
    x469a,Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4 - DOES THIS EXIST —Michael Heidemann
   I have the set 112-2 and Peeron says that the above mentioned part is in this set, but it is: x469apx1 Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4 with 4.5V Pattern If I have a look at some other instructions, I found that also in that instruction (...) (17 years ago, 2-Sep-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: x469a,Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4 - DOES THIS EXIST —Martin Srb
   (...) I have two motors without pattern and one empty motor housing with "4,5 VOLT" engraved (not painted), all of them in blue colour. I don't know from what set they are. The question is: was there really no pattern from the factory, or did it (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.inv)