 Inventories / 501
Re: x469a,Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4 - DOES THIS EXIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:44:52 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Michael Heidemann wrote:
I have the set 112-2 and Peeron says that the above mentioned part is in
this set, but it is:
x469apx1
Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4 with 4.5V Pattern

If I have a look at some other instructions, I found that also in that
instruction are the pattern are shown.

So my question now is:
Does anybody own this part (it is without "4,5 V" pattern)
x469a,Electric Train Motor 4.5V Type I 4 x 12 x 4

Please response to this thread.

cu
mikeheide

(PS. also Bricklink is wrong on set 112-2)

I have two motors without pattern and one empty motor housing with "4,5 VOLT"
engraved (not painted), all of them in blue colour. I don't know from what set
they are.

The question is: was there really no pattern from the factory, or did it
completely disappear because of playwear?