 Inventories / 422
    Peeron Inventory correction —John Patterson
   June 13 021 Wheel Set all items are doubled in this set, cut them in half and it will be correct. 4th time I have submitted this to Peeron. For those that sent emails: - I am still doing an inventory set by set, but am now into the sets I have with (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.inv)