 Inventories / 422
421  |  423
Subject:
Peeron Inventory correction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 03:14:57 GMT

June 13
021  Wheel Set
all items are doubled in this set, cut them in half and it will be correct.
4th time I have submitted this to Peeron.

For those that sent emails: - I am still doing an inventory set by set, but am
now into the sets I have with no boxes and most I have already inventoried and
submitted the corrections, so there is a little slow down in my posts here.  It
will also give Peeron a chance to catch up as there are 200 or more inventory
corrections they have not updated.
John P