 Inventories / 396
395  |  397
Subject:
peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 05:38:33 GMT

710-1: Wrecker with Car
inventory is correct

383-1: Low loader and excavator
inventory is correct
(if anyone has a set of instructions I would be willing to buy them or trade for
them)

730-1: Steam Shovel with Carrier
inventory is correct
(an interesting point, the date the item was packed is printed on the flap,
while this is a 1974 set, it was packed in 1976)

335-2: Transport Truck
inventory is correct

324-2: House with garage

3062b and a Black Brick 1x1 Round with Hollow or Solid Stud.  It either has 2
hollow stud bricks or two solid stud bricks depending on the year packed.

missing from the inventory is the car x1091 HO Car VW Beetle black (I think that
the car can vary)  and tree x528b Plant Flat Oak Tree - Solid Base