 Inventories / 336
335  |  337
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:28:00 GMT

8851: This was a hard one in that adding the motor 8700 was in the instructions.
Extra parts are needed, some in the motor and some in the 8851 set.  What I came
up with (my set was purchased by me and opened by me) was:
3707 black technic axle 8 should be 3 not 2
3704 black technic axle 2 needs to be added, 2 pieces
3701 red technic brick 1x4 with holes should be 7 not 6
4265a old gray technic bush 1/2 type 1 should be 11 not 10
3649 oldgray technic gear 40 tooth should be 5 not 4
3874 black technic link tread should be 112 not 110, extra
4459 black technic pin with friction and no slots  should be 43 not 40
3674 old gray technic pin should be 9 not 4

856-1: Bulldozer:
3008 yellow brick 1x8 should be 2 not 4

8229-1: Tread Trekker:
3713 oldgray bush should be 16 not 15
4265b oldgray should be 15 not 14
32002 olddkgray technic pin 3/4 should be 5 not 4