 Inventories / 308
    Re: peeron inventory update —Martin Srb
   (...) You have extremely good eyes! I have never noticed that. But I suspect that these variations got into the sets mixed randomly :-( This happened also with 4181/4182 doors (there are two variations of the handle - facing "to the glass" or "to (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: peeron inventory update —John Patterson
   (...) Martin: Thanks for the post. I am making a master file of all the variations and your comments help. Lego certainly does not make it easy. I have found in the old Samsonite sets very mixed eras of bricks. Actually some sets have the two (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)