 Inventories / 301
    Re: Peeron inventories —Martin Srb
   (...) Basic sets... at last! Thank you a lot! I wish I had not destroyed the 350-2 and 550-1 boxes in my childhood. There were inventories on the side of the boxes - I wonder if there were any variations. As for the smaller sets: There _are_ model (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) Thanks for the note. I destroyed a lot of things before I knew what I was doing. The very old gas station comes with hand painted red on the edges of some plates. I thought some dumb child had done that and I spent a very long time chipping it (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)