 Inventories / 268
    Re: Peeron inventories —John Patterson
   (...) One thing is that I don't have the knowledge to do a data base on the web or the time. I am not too sure what whinging is. I am sure that there is income from the Amazon banner and I use it whenever I buy from Amazon and that is quite often. I (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Peeron inventories —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) You don't have to put it online, John. You can keep it at home. In fact I'm sure that your statistics must be coming from some sort of database you have at home so your job is already done. When someone has an eBay auction which (...) (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)