 Inventories / 236
    Re: Peeron inventory mistakes —John Patterson
   Dan, thanks for the response. Do you want me to forward what I find to you? I just finshed 349 and there are a lot of mistakes in the inventory. If you do not want me to forward this stuff to you, please just let me know. John P (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: Peeron inventory mistakes —Dan Boger
   (...) Please do send any corrections for mistakes you find! Send updates to inv at peeron dot com - that address goes to everyone who has access to update the inventories. Thanks! Dan (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.inv)