 Inventories / 199
  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

(...) LUGNET exports the setlist as a tab delimited file, with the following fields: URL, ID, Number, Name, Pcs., # set owned, # pcs owned, # sets to buy, # pcs to buy, # sets to sell, # pcs to sell. When Peeron imports this list, it only looks at (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

(...) Do the rest of the columns need to be present, but with whatever value you like, or are short lines OK? (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

(...) Peeron uses only the 2nd (ID) and 6th (# sets owned) fields - everything else is ignored, and all fields after the 6th can be empty (or missing). Note that the first 3 lines are also ignored (since that's where the header info in the export is (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: what's the file format of Lugnet Private Set List??

weird... either I prepare tab-delimited file by myself or I use exported LUGNET member private file list, I am still getting "File is not a private set list!" warning. I tried this (which is exported file list of lugnet member #1235) with no (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.inv)