 Inventories / 194
    Re: 3409 Championship Challenge - female accessory pack —Charlie Petersen
   (...) I have set 3416 as well, but that's not it. The one I'm talking about was just an extra parts bag that came inside a few copies of 3409. They were included so that you could change all of the male soccer players to female players. As far as I (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports)

        Re: 3409 Championship Challenge - female accessory pack (pad,pad,pad) —Thomas Garrison
   (...) More here: (URL) bought five copies of this set on Kmart clearance and none of them came with the female heads/hair. (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports)

        Re: 3409 Championship Challenge - female accessory pack (pad,pad,pad) —Dave Johann
   (...) (URL) are at least two of us who mention this set came with hair. I remember mine did. I also can't recall exactly which heads/hair were included, but 6 heads and 10 hair sound very familiar to me. -Dave (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports)