 Inventories / 194
Re: 3409 Championship Challenge - female accessory pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 21:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.inv, Charlie Petersen wrote:
Does anyone have an inventory of the female heads and hairpieces that came as a
bonus with some of these sets? I couldn't find an inventory for them on either
Peeron or Bricklink. I'd like to add them to my Peeron 'loose parts' list, but
mixed them with my bulk parts years ago and can't remember what they were.

Thanks,

Charlie

Could you be thinking of '3416 Women's Team' ? This was sort of a fig-pack with
women for the Soccer/Football series. I don't recall it being a bonus set, but
anything is possible.

Ray

I have set 3416 as well, but that's not it. The one I'm talking about was just
an extra parts bag that came inside a few copies of 3409. They were included so
that you could change all of the male soccer players to female players.

As far as I can recall, it had 6 female, or possibly generic, heads to replace
the 6 male heads (the other 6 heads in the main set already being generic), and
10 or so female hairpieces. I think that two of the hairpieces were red
ponytails, but that's all I can remember.

Charlie