 Inventories / 192
191  |  193
Subject:
3409 Championship Challenge - female accessory pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv, lugnet.sports
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 04:38:06 GMT

Does anyone have an inventory of the female heads and hairpieces that came as a
bonus with some of these sets? I couldn't find an inventory for them on either
Peeron or Bricklink. I'd like to add them to my Peeron 'loose parts' list, but
mixed them with my bulk parts years ago and can't remember what they were.

Thanks,

Charlie