 Inventories / 188
Re: Peeron Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:15:29 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Dan Boger wrote:
On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 07:08:47PM +0000, Jude Beaudin wrote:
Does the current inventory of 8680 elements include the print
variations? If so, what is the count of unique elements (parts
regardless of printing variations) at this time?

Yes, that counts patterned parts.  A quick check shows there's about
5500 unique parts (thought that's a rough number, I'm sure some
patterned parts were counted there).

Thanks,

Jude