 Inventories / 185 (-5)
  Re: Peeron suggestion ('show pictures' setting)

(...) I'd second that. I always look at the inventories with pictures as well. It makes it quicker to find what I'm looking for. It'd be great to have a setting that saves this option for each user. -Elroy (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Peeron suggestion ('show pictures' setting)

When browsing peeron, for every inventory I watch I always first press the 'show pictures' link. I have to do this for every inventory I watch. I noticed peeron recognizes who I am through a cookie, so would it be an idea to be able to indicate on (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Database integration with LEGO

Lies! April Fool's Day lies! :D (20 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Database integration with LEGO

(...) Whaaa! I want one!!!! (+o+) -Suz (20 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Database integration with LEGO

(...) Nah, just because I like building naked Bionicles now doesn't mean LEGO won't make ‘em. In fact, I optimistically view them as being more precursory than preemptive. ;-) (...) No me! If I buy a 3000 Duplo piece, 10 foot tall scultpure of (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact