 Inventories / 185
Re: Peeron suggestion ('show pictures' setting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Rick Cuijpers wrote:
When browsing peeron, for every inventory I watch I always first press the 'show
pictures' link. I have to do this for every inventory I watch. I noticed peeron
recognizes who I am through a cookie, so would it be an idea to be able to
indicate on the account management page whether you want to view inventories
with or without pictures?

Maybe other people have similar ideas for other peeron settings.

Regards,

Rick.

I'd second that.  I always look at the inventories with pictures as well.  It
makes it quicker to find what I'm looking for.  It'd be great to have a setting
that saves this option for each user.

-Elroy